Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blogs... Reccomended Reading



One thing I love most about browsing through blogs is clicking on other blogs and discovering new things. Here is a short list of a few that I just adore reading and hope that you will too! (as well as checking their links, and their links and...)
1. Daydream Lily
"A Melbourne girl's blog about ~ indie art : handmade craft : vintage finds and other inspiring things"
2. A Cup of Jo
"Art, Photography, Fashion, Design and the People I Love."
3. Birdy and Me
"I like vodka and chocolate and my feet are always cold!"
4. Swiss Miss
"I am a 'swiss designer gone NYC'. swissmiss is my visual archive of things that 'make me look'. Yes, I also have a day job: I run my own design studio."
5. Apartment Therapy
"Saving the world, one room at a time"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com