Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Update...

Artwork on the walls of the giant web...

A brief overview of what I've been up to in the art world the past month or so:

Badges... I now have them available for you to pin where ever you wish and you can grab them either online at my Etsy store or at 696 in Brunswick.

With regular hits and comments being made on my bog I'm quite happy with how it is all going. I've surprised myself by posting nearly every single day, when I had only expected to at the very least to be able to 3 days a week. The content varies from what projects I'm working on, exhibitions, other artists in varied fields and just the general goings on in life.

You can still find my work at:

Online:
-
Esty, I've original artworks, prints and badges available for purchase in my varies styles.
-
Redbubble, an online space where you can purchase art cards, prints and t-shirts.

In Person
- Mushroom Crafts, 40 Blair St, Leongatha, Vic 3953
- Artholes, 117 North Brunswick St, Fitzroy, Vic 3065
- 696, 696 Sydney rd, Brunswick, Vic www.696.com.au

P.S Keep your eyes open for my new cheeky characters with loads of personality yet to be released on the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com