Friday, June 20, 2008

Things...

When you've nothing to do but stare at a screen... there are a few odd things I like to do:
  • Origami, this is a recent thing of mine that well I think I suck at but enjoy it none the less. (With recycled paper of coarse)
  • Sort through that file on desk top titled - sort, stuff, don't know ect.
  • Pull all my books out of my bookcase, give it a good dust and put them all back in. I find that after doing this its looks heaps neater.
  • Email a few random friends I've not seen or spoken to for a while.
  • Flip my mattress... Like want you're meant to do with tyres, is to rotate them... Same with your mattress. I do this every time I wash my sheets, to help prolong the life of the mattress and to allow for even wear; which results in a comfy nights sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I flip my mattress too. I feel so domesticated when i do...hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Archive

 

Nicole Tattersall. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com