- Origami, this is a recent thing of mine that well I think I suck at but enjoy it none the less. (With recycled paper of coarse)
- Sort through that file on desk top titled - sort, stuff, don't know ect.
- Pull all my books out of my bookcase, give it a good dust and put them all back in. I find that after doing this its looks heaps neater.
- Email a few random friends I've not seen or spoken to for a while.
- Flip my mattress... Like want you're meant to do with tyres, is to rotate them... Same with your mattress. I do this every time I wash my sheets, to help prolong the life of the mattress and to allow for even wear; which results in a comfy nights sleep.
Friday, June 20, 2008
When you've nothing to do but stare at a screen... there are a few odd things I like to do: